or email this job
to apply later
Our client has a great opportunity for an Experienced Agricultural Loan Officer to join their team! They are a top-rated and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide exceptional base salary, bonus plan, and benefits package. This position has potential to advance into a Senior Management role in the near future!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing an existing Agricultural loan portfolio of approximately $15 million as well as developing new business.
- Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years Ag lending experience.
- Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $65,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience)
Relocation assistance available.
If you are looking to join a very healthy and growing bank, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8183
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the worlds largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the companys top 10 percent!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.