ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Coordination of permits or other regulatory requirements; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis.
• Required to be at least 21 years of age
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields required
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• ISA Certification and pesticide applicators license preferred
• Experience in Utility Vegetation Management and tree work a plus
• Specific experience in climbing and equipment operation related to UVM maintenance required
• Experience in safety auditing a plus
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!! ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
For all the latest news and job opportunities, connect with us!
ACRT Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. | M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP Learn more about EEO
| Pay Transparency
| EEO Supplemental Poster
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Website : http://www.acrtinc.com/
Headquartered in the city of Akron, Ohio, ACRT is an employee-friendly, client-focused Utility Vegetation Management consulting firm. This means our objective is to help power companies provide safe and reliable electric service. ACRT boasts of more than 400 employees each one of whom is an owner of the company. ACRT has been 100 percent employee owned for the last three years of its 23-year history. We work in most states and have satellite groups in Lodi, Calif., Nashville, Tenn., Texas and Florida. ACRT also manages arborist training in six Job Corps centers in Oregon, Illinois, Vermont, Arkansas and Kentucky.