$125,000 - $195,000
Do you embrace the explosive growth of organic products in the agriculture industry and have a unique blend of sales, leadership and technical skills? Are you passionate about developing new business and working on a new frontier in the agronomy market? This industry leader is looking for an aggressive, highly skilled sales manager who will:
• Grow this division by leading your team as an aggressive business developer “hunter” rolling up your sleeves and working directly with growers developing new business, new relationships and new markets.
• Create demand with strategic and tactical programs for sales and build solid relationships with end users.
• Manage, train and mentor to form a high performing, results oriented sales team focused on growth, profitability and customer service.
• Grow sales by developing distribution channel partners and continuously improve and achieve sales objectives through relationships, new business, new market opportunities and customer service.
• Manage financial aspects including budgets, pricing, contracts, forecasting and expenses.
• Become an internal advocate for your customers communicating how to best serve their needs.
• Collaborate with internal departments and senior management team lending your expertise and research on the market, customers, industry, and competitors with recommended strategies incorporating unmet customer needs, trends, and opportunities.
• Implement best practices that include the effectively use technology and CRM.
• Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
• Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales management experience with measurable, aggressive results in agriculture, horticulture, crop protection or related industry. A four year degree in related field is preferred.
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave