Date Last Verified
E-Commerce Division Manager
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$40,000 to $55,000 Annually
Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Fast growing industry, ability to work in US and Canadian e-Commerce markets, great benefits!”
The e-Commerce Division Manager for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Hydroponics is directly responsible for leading the e-Commerce team to manage the day to day operations of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s US and Canadian based websites, as well as supporting brand building & marketing, sales initiatives, increasing conversion rates, building an engaging consumer experience and the overall e-Commerce strategy.
· Develop and implement SOPs for all e-Commerce activities including customer service and order fulfillment, organizing product database, promotions, marketing needs, site updates, logistics and shipping rates
· Deliver sustainable top line growth and profit by directing the execution of the supply chain and vendor database to expand and diversify product list
· Take an active role in marketing efforts to drive new business and retain customers
· Measure the performance of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s e-commerce business on a
basis to monitor sell-thru, set targets, and forecast the upcoming demand and provide managerial reports
· Manage a team of US and Canadian based remote e-Commerce Associates and drive team to provide insight on promotions and consumer engagement initiatives
· Develop training tools and standardize work practices for new employees
· 3 years of e-Commerce direct to consumer sales management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, performance management, problem solving and project management skills
· Ability to effectively manage a remote team of e-Commerce associates, provide feedback and training, and drive performance and productivity
· Experience in agriculture, hydroponics or cannabis is a strong plus
Bachelors degree preferred
Essential Core Competencies:
· Self starter
· Drive for Results
· Action Oriented
· Problem Solving
· Adaptable, dealing with ambiguity
· Team management and leadership
other people applied to this job.