BOX ROTATOR, CASTROVILLE, CA
June 7, 2018
The Box Rotator is responsible for receiving, offloading and rotating cooled products. Must be forklift experienced and certified. Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Responsible for product that is forced air cooled to optimum temperature;
- Rotate inventory i.e. FIFO;
- Receive product that has been cooled in the Hydro-Vac into the cold room;
- Keep the cold room in an orderly appearance;
- Cumulate partial pallets;
- Input data into Cooler Management System;
- Offload product from Transfer Loads;
- Fill out daily equipment check list;
- Other duties as assigned.SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
The qualified candidate will be an effective advocate and, at all times, maintain a professional image that supports Ocean Mist Farms values, image and goals. A strong work ethic, unsurpassed integrity, confidentiality, punctuality, and job dedication is essential to be successful in this position.
- Two years minimum experience in agriculture cooling, receiving and shipping is required;
- Basic math and reading skills is required;
- Forklift certified and experienced is required;
- Able to correctly use the radio frequency hand held devices is required;
- Often standing, walking, turning, sitting, reaching, climbing stairs for long periods of time;
- Ability to work in an office and cooler environment with an average range between 33F and 110F degrees;
- Ability to lift 70 pounds without undue physical exertion; ability to communicate verbally and comprehend verbal instructions; requires sufficient sight and hearing to perform all job functions;
- Ability to carry out defined procedures and duties with specific instructions; ability to learn new duties with minimal repetition; ability to manage a project from its initiation to completion with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills including; ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees, peers, supervisors, vendors and customers.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME:
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?