Entry Level Customer Service
$50,000 to $56,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
ATTN AG GRADS! CUSTOMER SERVICE Position available within the Agriculture field!!
WORLD LEADING ORGANIZATION IN SEARCH OF AN AGRICULTURE GRAD FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
This is a 'foot in the door' to an exciting, fast paced career in the AG field. We offer tremendous advancement opportunities, an exceptional compensation and benefit package!! Come join us - put your degree to work!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage order activity and customer preferences for assigned customer accounts
2. Enter customer orders, confirm pricing and shipping requirements and product availability
3. Support sales representatives on customer accounts
4. Provide customer requests for order status, specifications, shipping information and product safety
5. Coordinate timely delivery of orders
6. Track shipments where necessary both domestic and international.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in Ag Business, Ag Economics or close to completing.
2. Farm experience is a plus!
3. Career focused with excellent communication skills.
4. Strong follow up and attention to detail.
IN RETURN FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION WE OFFER AN INCREDIBLE BENEFIT PACKAGE AND HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE.
750 W. Lake Cook Road Suite 105
other people applied to this job.